Category: Electronic engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering, material engineering, IT, automation, robotics
Deadline: 28/08/2020 r.
ITER Plant Simulator Platform
The scope of work of this summary includes the following:
– The production the ITER Plant Simulator platform, in green in Figure 1;
– Licensing and maintenance of the code(s) used for ITER Plant Simulator platform;
– Delivering of training of users;
– Supplying specific module(s) constitutive of ITER Plant Simulator, such as the ones simulating the electrical systems;
– Any technical support for the specification and integration of:
- Production and delivery of software and/or hardware interfaces, among the platform and other item of the Simulator (such as third party modules simulating process systems);
- Integration of third party modules (such as third party modules simulating process systems) and central control systems within IPSi;
- Deployment of IPSi for operator training, including preparation of operator training.
CFN Deadline Date :
21 / 08 / 2020