Grupa inżynieryjna Konstrubowski Sp. z o. o.
We are an engineering office which operates in following fields:
- Plan engineering (surface mining, crushing plant engineering);
- Mechanical engineering;
- Construction of heat treating furnaces;
The office consists of 6 CAD and FEA engineers and two or more scientist from Poznan University of Technology. CEO of the office is also PhD student.
We work using CAD technology (Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor/ACAD, Solid Edge and more), FEA analysis - static, nonlinear, dynamic, fatigue (Siemens Femap, Nastran), CFD (OpenFOAM). The office has experience at collaboration in large project (6000 hours) and large 3D models (+7000 unique parts) and small scale as well. We can work in PLM environment (Teamcenter, Autodesk Vault, openBoM), we manage database of the project (create BOM of entire project and unique part).
During our experience we created some tools, addins, scripts for design automation and data management.
We can offer deep engage to a project and cooperativeness.
- Crushing Plant design - ThyssenKrupp (Mozambique);
- Crushing Plant design - Hazemag (Germany);
- City Bus Skeleton - Design, Engineering analysis: strength, non-linear, dynamic, fatigue, CDF (Poland);
- Steel bar hardening furnance - Design (Germany);
Experience in Big Science projects
None but we cooperate with Poznan University of Technology
Potential for cooperation
We can collaborate with any company/subject which need support in mechanical engineering.