Category: Electronic engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering, material engineering / Optics, photonics, cryogenics, vacuum technologies, gas technologies
Deadline: 12/07/2019 r.
Original text of ITER annoucment:
The selected supplier will be in charge of:
a) design (applicable only in the case of non-standard component as defined below),
c) packing, and delivery of the required pipe supports, and
d) submission of the relevant documentations
The pipe supports that are required will include, but not limited to:
1) U-Bolts set
2) Clamp Base set
3) Pipe straps set
4) Insulated guide/line stop supports set
5) Accessories (inlay plate, lugs, fasteners)
How to apply?
ITER Call for Tender is a staged procurement process for high value contracts as described below:
- Stage 1: Call for Nomination, where Domestic Agencies are formally requested to provide the names of potential candidates. The candidates shall liaise with relevant Domestic Agencies to express their interest for a required supplies, services or works. The IO could also add a potential candidate if needed after having informed the DA.
- Stage 2: Pre-qualification, where the IO will establish a list of qualified suppliers amongst the nominated entities, based on specific selection criteria. All nominated companies receive the pre-qualification package.
- Stage 3: Call for Tender, where only the pre-qualified candidates will receive the tender package from IO. Tenderers shall submit offers in response to the Call for Tender package composed of Instructions to Tenderers, IO Technical Specifications, Special and General Conditions of Contracts. The evaluation of the tenders submitted has two steps: first the technical offers are evaluated with respect to the award criteria indicated in the Instructions to Tenderers and only those obtaining scores higher than the technical threshold indicated shall be considered for the financial evaluation. The financial evaluation is based either on the combined quality and price scoring mechanism (best value) or on the cheapest technical compliant offer.Source: ITER website
Check what ITER tender procedures will open in the near future: