Deadline: 25 /01/2021 r.
Divertor Cassette Assembly IntegrationThe scope of work required in order to integrate and prepare the Cassette Assemblies (CAs) and other items for the Divertor ready for installation in the Tokamak machine includes and not limited to:• Acceptance Tests of the Free Issue Items and Cassette Body;
• Integration of the Free Issue Items and Cassette Body to form the Cassette Assemblies;
• Factory Acceptance Tests of the Cassette Assemblies;
• Kinematic testing of the Cassette Body movable parts;
• Support to Functional Tests of diagnostics; (The Integrator is only responsible for providing basic services and support (water, electricity, time and space) for the performance of the functional tests of the diagnostics. IO is responsible for performing the actual functional tests of the diagnostics, which consist of electrical tests, optical alignments and temperature response tests.)
• Customization, welding and testing of cooling pipes on Cassette Assemblies,
• Cleaning, packaging and delivery of the Cassette Assemblies to IO, and
• Storage of Free Issue Items and Cassette Assemblies (as needed).This scope of work will be organized into Stages. Profession experts, technical skills required and equipment planned for this scope of work includes and not limited to:
• Engineering skills;
• Project Management skills
• Manufacturing and Assembly skills such as welding, milling, and customization and bending of mechanical parts;
• Equipment like 5 axis milling machine.
CFN Deadline Date :
25 / 01 / 2021